Karalee’s Got Talent Early Years Category
Nominations are now open for the Early Years section of Karalee’s Got Talent. All nominations must be completed by Friday June 22. This is not a competition but simply an opportunity for our budding little artists to perform in front of their peers. The Early Years section will occur during our Under 8’s celebration on Thursday 28 June. The Years 1 & 2 show will be held from 9:00am until 10:00am and the Prep show from 10:00am until 11:00am. Due to the limited number of seats available in the PAC, parents of performers only are welcome to attend the shows. Priority must be given to seating the children.
Class teachers will be mostly responsible for the selection process. Nomination forms have been given to the P-2 teachers for all those children who would like to perform. Here is how it works in the Early Years section:
- The child indicates their desire to perform and completes a nomination form to give to their teacher.
- The teacher sends home the permission note with the child to get parental approval.
- If parents approve, the child will audition in front of their class and if that goes well the teachers will nominate the child to participate in the performance show.
- All names with details of the act will be sent to Mrs Norton by June 22 at the latest.
- All performers will receive a certificate as a memento of their involvement.
Performers must provide a copy of their music on a USB, to Mrs Norton the week before the show. We encourage children to wear costumes.